YIWEN PAN - Final Project Paragraph


The concept about my final project is the scene after heavy rain. Actually, at first, I want to photography the scene of rainy days, which meaning raining moment. However, whenever I came out with my camera and decided to photograph the scene, the weather changed and the sunshine came out. Therefore, I just decided to change the theme of my final project into “after rain”, especially focus on “mirror” created by rain on the ground. These mirrors are most special because they are very changeable, and can be changed by anything happened to them. However, we could also say they never change, because they will back to the normal shape after anything happen to them. Therefore, it actually implies some life lessons. Everything will be alright after the “rain”. You are the most original yourself by just staying the way you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brianna Barker - Style Photography Paragraphs