YURUO CHEN final project

I want to photograph a distort world in my imagination. I will take some pictures of streets, buildings, trees and mountain, and use layers to form a different world in my mind. I am interested in my inner world, because it is easy to lead me to a special path. The work I want to make give me lots of space to discover and I like the feeling of freedom. I will take several shots of the same things and put them together in one photograph. And I will find some different ways to group the images with colors and shapes. I will go to different places to find some senses I want to engage in and make them in the computer. To find the order in the chaos and distort world. Is my highest goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brianna Barker - Style Photography Paragraphs