Ksenia Bykova Final Project Paragraph


For the final project, I decided to photograph the life of Penn State. Since I am graduating, I want to conclude all my experiences I had during my college career in this project. My journey here had so many challenges and adventures and I feel like I have grown as a person here. I plan to photograph special places for me, which will be both on campus and in State College Downtown area. In addition, I would like to capture not only the beauty of the campus but also different aspects of college student life. Every week I will photograph different parts of university life - architecture, nature, people, out of class experiences. By the end of this project, I hope to have a collection of photographs that will show my Penn State experiences and memories of this place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brianna Barker - Style Photography Paragraphs